zhi wei at my house.

6th September 2008 , Saturday


Its 3.44am now and i am still awake.
I know its no big deal okay..
But i am really tired..
Zhi wei ton-ing at my house now.
He using the other com while i use my laptop.

I am really tired...
Wanted to rest at home today.
But was kind of bored so went to kbox to practice singing alone.
Sang for 5 hours and i guess i sing more than 90 songs?
I hope my voice will be okay for tml. Scared become ah du. haha.

At around 11pm , zhi wei called to go out to eat sth and hang out at toa payoh.
He came over my house to chit chat awhile then we went to mac to have something to eat.
Then went to pool. Waited for around 30 mins.
Started playing at around 1am and play play till 3am ((:

I am proud of myself that i am still awake.
But the problem is.. how long can i last?
Gees (=




Thats zhi wei.




This is me. *yawn*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.