103 calls. 12.12 calls per hour!

Wee I am happy!~
I first time set my call records of 103 calls today!
in 8 and 1/2 hours , 510 mins , 30600seconds.
LOL.

I was determined to chiong and pass my call stats today.
I jus wanted to have like 10 calls per hour only ,
but i was very fortunate that at the early period of the day , there wasnt many irritating and difficult customers to deal with.
But still , its inevitable that there will be some difficult customers who purposely pick on u and request for a $2.50 refund through cheque -_-"

I am also quite blessed to work in this line.
I am able to see how different people in this world is like especially when they are not in face to face situation.
And also another path to train my temper.
I admit that i am inpatient often so this will be a good way to train my patience.

I will be working everyday this week including my 2 days off too. I requested from sandy and she allowed , i thought she will just give me a bao jin tian face and reject me but i guess my call stats moved her today. lol.

I am tired..
Please , lesser dispute calls for me.
God bless me , amitofou.

-------------------------------------------------

Its not fair to you.
I dun wan you to get hurt anymore.
Lets just keep this sweet relationship at the bottom of our heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.