Starhub ' 1st difficulty/ emo about nicole

13th September 2008 , Saturday


Hey blog blog , i am back.
Yesterday was quite a busy day for me.
I worked from 9 to 6.30 and i was very sian and tired yesterday during work.
Not many calls coming in then slack there and wait for call.
Like 1 hour 3 to 5 calls only...
and that makes me inactive = sleepy.

Then at night , went for the da ai concert from taiwan with my sis.
And i have no idea why i go -_-"
Reached home and have my dinner ( mac ) at 11 plus -_-"

--------------------------------------------------------

Today is Saturday..
And still gonna work on saturday.. bo bian..
From 9 to 10 this period , there wasnt many calls.
U cant expect people to wake up like 7 plus or 8 plus just to call starhub. lol.

Starting from 10 , all the kaypohs , complains , and more ,
all start to come in continously until i dun have time to drink a sip of water.
Cos there was a technical fault regarding maxonline that there are certain web sites that alot customers cant visit.

Today calls were quite alright EXCEPT for one call which i started dealing with it from 10am and close case at 5pm.
There was this lady calling in and i am the 5th consultant that she talked to for today.
So she was very annoyed and give me that tone like as if i killed her whole family.
She requested this horse racing channel and when she called in , she jus wanna talk to SD. i dunno what the hell is SD , neither does my team leader too and even the caller herself also dunno what does it stands for..

Then she was making a hell lot of noise that why she cant view horse racing channel when she just subscribe to the cable services yesterday and our system takes 3 working days to process the data. And her data is not updated in the system yet so we cant do anything at the moment.

After explaining the system thing to her , she give me another tone again , this time is she is going to kill me and not giving a dam whether how sorrowful i die...
So i took down her details and contact number and blah blah..

Consult my team leader from 10am , on and off till 5pm until its finally done.
Within this timing , she was giving me lots of stunts , everytime i call her back to get another details , she tell me another story and give me a hell ya.
When i dun give her a callback or what , she will start calling to starhub and ask other consultants to find me. I am famous liao. lol.

But i was very relieved after this case is finally closed ((:


Tomorrow will definitely be a better day than today.
God bless me , amitofou ((:

-----------------------------------------------

These 2 days i really think to myself alot.
My friend was carrying a tigger yesterday ,
Forgotten memories flash back to me once again.
My heart was crying,
The pain is worse than million of stabs ,
I feel as if the whole world is gone,

and i am the only one left in this planet.
I want everything back ,
even if its the worst part of our relationship ,
i also want it back.
because , i finally know how to cherish you..

But lets come back to the reality ,
Somethings will just never be the same as before anymore no matter how hard i try.

I dun want to emo anymore.
I really dun want.
But everytime when i am alone ,
the first thing i will secretly read out in my heart is your name.
and its all because of you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.