NEW BLOG! NEW ME!

YES! if u are here now!
You have already seen my new blogskin , new url , new blog dp , new tagboard.
and all these have to credit to JIEYING!
Oh man , she helped me alot alot in this blog.
I love the animation at the top of my blog.
With a flashing of 7 colours ,
red , yellow , orange , green , aqua , pink , purple.
on my big big name ALEX! lol.
LOVE IT!

THANK YOU JIEYING!!~

And now ,
my blog really looks like my blog now.
and not jay chou or bu neng shuo de mimi blog.
Its my one and only blog! XD
There will be no more emo music. lol.
Goodbye fly to the sky XDD.

I spent some time to modify it and make it nice nice.
and its already 70% done le.
I still cant figure out how to put the archives and etc..
so i will do it tml.

Its time for bed.
Bye my beloved blog ((:

--------------------------------------------

Its time for a change ; )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.