I feel like sleeping~

Yo! I am back from work.
Nowadays.. i have been blogging about my work here and there.
Lol. i only jus realised that.



Oh well , anw ,
an interesting thing happen today,
At around 8.10pm ,
there was a china woman calling in ,
complaining about the bill cycle thing that is worth $5.42.
For today , that was my first and last bill cycle call.
So i die die also not going to waive for her.
And she was so persistent that she talked to me for 32 mins.
Its okay for me , cos i have 50 mins left to talk to her.
And i am failing my call stats anw. lol



Okay , its normal for her to quarrel with me over this additional charges.
But another funny thing is that she want me to help her extend her contract for 3 days.
Normally , people want to end their contract asap.
But this fellow , want to extend it.
I mute my mic and started laughing.


AND.. she also think like as if i own starhub.
Cos this system is implemented on all customers.
And she ask if i can help to change her bill date back to last time.
LOL. i immediately mute my mic again and started laughing like mad.



So we talk talk until 8.42pm.
32 mins call.
And is either i persuaded her or she finally gave up.
So she decided to drop the case. LOL.



Okay thats all for today.
I feel so weird to work on sunday especially is until 9pm.
Oh well gonna wake up at 6am tml.
Working from 8am to 5.30 next week.


God bless me , amitofou ((:





I am too bored.


This is how sian on sunday.


Caught alwin sleeping too!
Thanks him for accompanying me today.
Or else i will be solo-ing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.