Nicole , i still love you.

7th September 2008 , Sunday

Ever since 31 july 2007 ,
every night , i hope that i could dream of you and us.

I had a dream yesterday.
The dream that i always wanted.
I dreamt about you , N.

It was a dream that showcases all of our memories.
The love we used to have.
The times we used to spend together.
The dream that made you in my arms again.

Everything seem so real in the dream that i thought it was too..
But this dream ended at 11.14am.
I woke up and naively , i still thought that u are mine.
I forced myself back to sleep , hoping that i could get back to that sweet dream but to no avail.

Though it was just a dream.
But it was a dream that i have awaited for 403 days.
This hold a great significance to me , really.

Do you know how much i need you?
I really love you alot
Loving you till i cant see myself anymore.
I tell myself that if i really love you , i should not interfere in ur life.
But in my deep inner self , i still want you , me and us.

-------------------------------------------

I owe u really really alot.
Thinking back to 23rd may 2007 , our 1st year anniversary.
We were quarreling at that period and didnt celebrate this occassion.

I blame myself for my stupidity and childishness.

And now , i am dying to celebrate this event.
Lets not talk about celebrate.
Just one day of relationship is also impossible.


All i can do now is to watch you having a peaceful happy life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.