Starhub ' 1st day pick up calls ~ stress

9th September 2008 , tuesday


i am blogging at the 9th night of september.
Today is my first day that i officially have a starhub id
which means today is also the first day that i start to pick up calls from customer.

I will remember today when i finally realise its not easy to earn money.
Adults always say that its better to study than work.
I finally understand why today.

I started launching my first call at 1.30pm.
The first call was from a lady call khin who is a die hard fan of starhub and request for special discount. It was quite a pleasant first call so i was kind of elated.
Calls kept coming in and while speaking to them , i have some mentors beside me guiding me.
Thanks hell lot for their help , without their help , i guess i will be devastated now..

I had some rather unpleasant calls.
2 that made an impact on me today was..
one call from a guy call mr pareet , from the name , u should know what race he is..
He currently have maxonline and cable tv services and wanna switch to a package call watch and surf package. where watch means cable tv and surf means maxonline.
He currently have both services yet he still wan it.
He state that he want to cancel everything he has in starhub now and get this watch and surf package.
However , his contract only ends at the 14 dec and the most he can take up another promotion is on 14 october. Furthermore , the watch and surf package promotion ends on 3rd october.

He hell ya make a big fuss about the lack of 11 days and blame that we dun give old customers better promotions and services. After that he request to speak to my manager.
This is where i went wrong. First i said my manager is busy and second time i said my manager is not working today.
He got freaking pissed off cos i lied to him and started yelling like an idiot.
But its my fault also la cos i lied to him so i will be aware of this next time.


Another call that pissed me off was from a lady call regina.
I was kinda unlucky cos this fellow called in several times and i am her 4th call that she have made. So she was complaining about how inefficient we are and wants to file a complain or whatsoever. She was asking about the price for maxonline services.
I couldnt help her really much cos i am not really trained in maxonline.
So want to direct her to sales and if i wan to to direct the call to sales , i need to get the fellow's ic number.
So i requested her ic number but she gave me a " NO "
Like that i cant help her le ma.
And she was kpkb-ing after that and i managed to make her " tap " lol.

Other calls were quite okay..
So for my first day is also not bad le..
cos other colleagues of mine encounter worse problem like dealing with a lao uncle for more than 1 hour..

I have more to go till 12 october and i am prepared with my full gear armour.
I am actually having off tml and thursday.
But alex xiao di is in need of money so planning to work also on off day cos the pay is more ^^

Good luck for tml alex ((:
God bless you , amitofou.

-----------------------------------------------------------

有多久没见你 以为你在那里
原来就住在我心底 陪伴着我的呼吸
有多远的距离 以为闻不到你的气息
谁知道你背影这么长 回头就看到你

过去让它过去 来不及
从头喜欢你 白云缠绕着蓝天
如果不能够永远走在一起
也至少给我们怀念的勇气 拥抱的权利
好让你明白 我心动 的痕迹

总是想再见你 还试着打探你 消息
原来你就住在我的身体
守护我的回忆

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.