blogging while working at starhub

14th september 2008 , Sunday


Here i am blogging while working.
Hope that i dun get caught =X

Today not many calls coming in.
From 9am till now , only gotten 20 plus calls.
Thats pathetic and everyone is gonna fail their call stats again. lol.

I feel so weird working on sunday.
And also this is my first time working on a sunday.
My virgin experience. LOL.

Okay , 1 and a half hours more to go.
I am quite happy now with all the calls i gotten today.
please , no irritating calls for the rest 90 mins.

Gotta go , i will be back at night ((:

----------------------------------------------

I love u deeply ,
no matter what i will still love you ,
but i will move on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.