Time flies~

Oh well.
Its monday again.
I have to admit that time flies.
Last monday , i was still complaining that how bad was monday for work and blah blah blah.
And now , 1 week have passed.
Furthermore, Its the end of september already.
which marks 3 weeks more to o levels exam.
Thinking back to last year ,
I was the one who is sitting for this exam ;
My sec teacher was right.
He said..
" Enjoy the experience when u study for o levels , its a once in a lifetime experience "
He was right , if u ask me to recall which paper i took on which date ,
i wun be able to remember.
But , if u ask me how tough it was , chionging my studies.
I will definitely be able to explain to u in details.

To all my friends and everyone taking o levels soon , enjoy the last 3 weeks of chionging studies.
You wun be able to chiong for all these subjects anymore.
Take it as a marathon that you left 100m more to go.
Its not about the end result,
But the spirit of " never give up " which make you a glory winner in the end.

Good luck for your 'O's
Imagination is more important that knowledge ((:

----------------------------------------------------------

My definition to describe one of the elements in life ; 5 words.

有得必有失.
When u gain something , you are bound to lose something.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.