17th September 2008 , Wednesday


Okay. I am back.
I so happy okay..
I AM HAVING MY OFF DAY TOMORROW!!
after chionging for 8 days straight , i am all tired out.
Really , these 8 days , i dun have anytime to slow down and breathe in the fresh air.

I am so stressed up with this work , i must be very sure of what i am saying..
if i say the wrong thing , i have to pay the penalty.
Shit sia , like that , i think i will kena one day de la.
Just hope that before that one day comes , the contract is over already. haha.

I feel so restless today , so some calls i dunno even know what i am saying la.
I am sick , tired and sleepy.
But still have to sound enthu when entertaining calls. lol.

Okay..
I need to have a good rest man.
Going to zw hse tml and sakae in the afternoon ((:

See you tml bro.

--------------------------------------------------

I dunno why.. but..
Whenever i am sad ,
the first person i will turn to ,
is always you..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.