starhub pics

I had fun for the 90 mins just now , cos of the low call volume ,
i started searching for celebrities & other VIPs de data.
And i managed to find some local celebrities de address and contact number..
like fiona xie? LOL.



Soon its 6.30pm , off for work.
Dun have any transport to the nearest station before and after work on sunday ,
so took cab in the morning for work.
and after work , walk back to mrt station with the my colleagues.


I love them , they are full of craps pple , never fail to entertain me always. haha.
especially " booker t " , lol.

Next week having a all new roaster , working from 11.30am to 9pm.
I wonder how is it like working night shift. haha.


Got to go ,
re-watching my condor hero.
I love my liu yi fei , gugu ((:

For tomorrow , God bless me , amitofou ((:


----------------------------------------------

here are some pics i have taken at my office :



My starhub card card yo.



This is my desk ((:
Its considered neat le ok. lol.



Front view




Side view




45 degree. lol.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.