Starhub ' night shift.

15th September 2008 , Monday


Okay i am back from work.
and...
I am pretty exhausted at the moment.
cos of all the calls i encountered today.

Didnt started the day with a good note ,
was almost late for work ,
cos i reached buona vista station at 11.18pm ,
so chiong and took a cab with my group mates to workplace ,
jus nice reach at 11.27am.

Started work at 11.30am.
Calls were coming in continously , without anytime for a water break.
Its a monday so i was kind of expecting high call rate already..
Had my 15 mins tea break at 1.30pm.
Then go back and pick up calls after that.

Went for dinner break at 4pm , had chicken rice.
I guess i was too hungry cos i find like as if this was the best chicken rice i even had. lol.
Calls were slowing down for a little bit from 5 to 6pm.
But 6pm onwards , the calls are coming in like crazy , like as if there are free gifts and everyone is chionging for it. lol.

I was having headache starting from 6pm to 9pm.
these 3 hours were like hell to me.
I have all kinds of challenging problem that i am not certain of what to do.
I know what to do but jus not certain cos i haven tried it before.


I have 6 call backs to make tml
and its not a good thing at all.
Normally i will only have like maximum 2 callbacks to do per day last time.
But since i promised customer that i will give a callback so must keep my promises.

Now i realise how stress this job is..
especially on monday.
the last 3 hours were like hell la.
Sunday like no calls like that , 1 or 2 calls per hr.
I confirm hor , all these customers must be preparing their script on sunday that what they wanna say on monday. lol.

Though its stress , but the colleagues i have there are absolutely great peeps.
I love them.
I am happy to have such a good environment to work at ((:

Alex will never quit ,
cos i am not a quitter.

I think i will be getting back my poly 1st sem results tml.
I am excited about it ,
i hope there wun be anymore " stunt " like what i had for o levels results.
I dun ask for much ,
all i wan is all distinctions pls.
thank you.

God bless me , amitofou ((:

--------------------------------------------------------

I am trying to fixed back my bones after having a great fall.
I wun lie on the floor and let my soul leave me.
Its time to stand up and start walking ; move on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.