Past < Present & Future


Tomorrow will be a better day (:

Often, i looked back to the past, and start reflecting. This may be good but not often, which result in that i feel that i have been living in my past. Which makes me unable to develop. I know i myself is hiding something inside in me, a barrier that has formed without me realising it. What i actually learned from the adam khoo IAG camp few weeks back was that, the past doesnt matter. What matters is the present & future. Because.. we do not have the past anymore, we are unable to control it. But we still have the present and future to look forward to. Come out, dear alex.

Oh ya, today we had games - Battle of the Wits. We did not win, but we enjoyed ourselves especially on the first game, Pictionary (: *no pictures though*

There is something i am really happy and i want to say it out loud! :D I went out for some jogging in the evening at the stadium AND..... I RAN 4KM!(10 ROUNDS). My initial target was as usual, 6 rounds. But i have no idea, my legs doesnt want to rest upon reaching the last round, and i just kept going and going till the 10th round, i am so proud of myself :D I was really shocked that i could ran such a distance. More to go Alex!

Erm.. i really do feel time flies really fast, it just feel that christmas was yesterday. Since last christmas, 7 months has passed. Thats more than half a year. Every year, the event that i always look forward to is christmas. Just feeling simply happy during that occasion. However, i wish to spend this christmas overseas. I have plan to go to taiwan this coming december during the 2 weeks break. Preferably with friends, so.. any kakis? I havent been to taiwan before ><

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.