Thinking of 2005.

I jus blogged a couple of hours ago
and here i am again.

I am kind of emo now.
Not about relationship , friendship or family.

But.. thinking of the past.
I dunno why , i love to think back..

I was thinking how i was , back during 2005.
I was sec 2 at that time.
I was kind of blur and dunno much about life.
Just a small little boy who only focuses on studies and do well in school.

I was a class monitor back at that time and also a prefect in school.
I also took part in the maths olympiad as i was very very interested and confident with my maths. But i didnt take this seriously and didnt achieve distinction for it.

I can still remember how my life was like..
Everyday wakes up in the morning at 5.30am.
Reached school at 6.20am when the school only starts at 7.20.
Go for taf club training at 6.30.
I started taf club since sec 1 and i managed to slim down when i was sec 2.
( But sec 3 & 4 was the year that my stomach started to expand. )
I actually have to attend for prefect meeting every morning before sch starts.
But due to taf club. i couldnt commit to the prefectorial board.

After taf , perspiring like mad and go for morning assembly in the parade square with my taf buddies and also my classmates and as well as my best friends, Ah kiat and zhi wei. and also with peng chen , chong hao , desmond.

Everyday , i will start lessons in class by perspiring like mad.
And i am very sorry for those who sat close to me.
Cos my sweat is stinky.

My favourite subjects were maths , sciences , chinese & PE.
I still can remember.
When i was in sec 1 , i hate sciences cos i was failing & scoring badly for it.
But in sec 2 , ah kiat helped me quite alot by introducing me to his tuition centre.
I learn alot at the tuition centre. The teacher is a fresh graduate from NUS , young & pretty and also very mysterious.
Until now , her name is still not known and remain as a mystery.
It really helped me alot.
And for the first time in my life..
I top the class in science with a score of 91.3.

My school teacher was shocked.
She was reprimanding me always in sec 1 as i was failing my sciences.
and all of a sudden , I just top the class.
This boost my confidence by alot and teacher started to look upon me as well.
And that was also the first time in my life that i go around teaching people for science.

Alright back to my default daily schedule.
I will not tend to sleep in class cos i was innocent at that time and thinking that as a class monitor , i cant sleep. ( crap )

After school , my class boys will always go " tak giol " ( kick ball * soccer * )
We will always visit the big field outside the school of a group of 6 to 14 classmates.
After that , we will occassionally go to any of our house to have fun and hangout and kill time.
When we got home , we will meet each other in online games , like maplestory.
That was why its the best time of my friendship that year.
I will always remember my kakis.
Cos though we werent like the best of friends , but we really hang out together often , regardless where we go , always together. We enjoy each other accompaniment. Even when one person feel like loitering or go to the toilet , all will go together.

When i am jus having a slight fever , they will still come up to my house and visit me.

So my daily life was like taf club , lessons , soccer , cca ( if there is training ) , maple.
All 14 of us also have a common cca and that is table tennis.
Other than the trainings , sometimes we will still meet up to play among ourselves.

Happy time doesnt lasts long.
God only allow me to have a 1 year enjoyment.
Though it was short , but i really cherish and enjoyed it.
and thanks god for giving me such an enjoyable time in 2005 (:

Until now , Ah kiat and Zhi wei is still one of my best buddies.
Ah kiat is studying in NP now , pursuing the diploma of business studies.
While Zhi wei is studying in the same sch as me , nyp. Pursuing the diploma of business informatics.
While i am pursuing the diploma of business management.

3 buddies pursuing the common thing , business (:

-------------------------------------------------------

Currently listening to some songs that i always listen to when i was sec 2.
Qi li xiang , jie kou , tong hua and etc..

Every year there is always at least something memorable for me.
For the year 2005 , it was friendship.

When i moved house , ah kiat and zhi wei helped me by moving my furnitures to the new house.
I also had an unforgettable taf club relay race.
I also had a fun christmas.

Thank you (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.