I love u nikki

27th August 2008 , Wednesday


ALEX IS EMPLOYED!!~

Wee!!~
I am here to post again!
I slept at 4am last night and woke up at 12noon.
Flip the newspaper to find jobs.
Called many companies and arranged for an interview.
Raffles place , tanjong pagar , tampiness , chinatown , jurong.

But i went for the raffles place only in the end.
Went to bgc , a job agency.
Its one of the best agency cos they doesnt collect any amount of money from our salary which alot job agencies does..

The job agency got me an interview with the starhub client , applying for the position customer care consultant.
I rushed all the way down to Haw par centre , at dhoby ghaut cos i was left with 20 mins to reach the place.
I ran like mad once i exit from the station cos joyce from bgc told me that the interviewer is very punctual.

When i was there , i forgot to fill up my employment history and when i gonna write it , my pen no ink and i was like.. " eh.. so suay ar.. now what?... " then i wanted to borrow from the guy beside but he no pen , then i wanted to borrow from the pretty girl beside me but she is using it.
But eventually she lent it to me after she finish.

By right , the interview should start at 3pm , but they drag till 3.30pm so i ran like mad for nothing..
But anyway , here is the scary part.
The interview was not a 1 to 1 one..
It was a group interview , 6 people fighting for this job , and one interviewer asking questions.
So its somehow challenging.

Furthermore , all 5 of the others have experience in this line before , and i dun have any experience doing the call centre... So its obvious that its a disadvantage for me..
So i was nervous and gave a confusing answer for the first question.
But i calm down and got back to the track.
I was trying to relate the experience i have last time when i work , the things that i learn in school about management. Speaking clearly with the confidence that i usually have.
I guess i did reply the rest of anthonio's questions nicely.
I was attentive during the interview except once when nikki called me. lol.

The interview ended at 4.30pm , i immediately called joyce from bgc , telling her how it went.
She asked me to stay around in dhoby ghaut awhile cos starhub will inform bgc about the results for this interview and if i am recruited , i can directly go to chevron house to sign the contract.

I loitered around at plaza sing , went arcade to play winning eleven and virtual striker 2.
When i was walking around , I was having a mixed feeling. Thinking that if i am recruited , it will be like so great , then thinking of what to do after i earn money.. but then , i was like.. " eh dun think so much , later if never tio , then sure more sad " so i stopped thinking..

At around 5.40 , i received the call from joyce saying that i am RECRUITED!!~
I was like.. " Eh.. I am? u sure? okay... * stop for awhile * "
Then shout : " OMG!!~ I AM RECRUITED! "
So i happily rushed down to bgc to sign the contract.

When i reached there , i found out that only 2 pple are recruited among the 6 people who went for the interview today. and i am one of them ((:
Something that i am more happy about , the pay is $9 per hour , work 8 and a half hours each day excluding lunch , 5 days per week , 2 days off , if i work on 1st off day , it will $13.50 per hour , if i work on 2nd off day , it will be $18 per hour.
Good money ^^ and the agency doesnt collect any money from our salary.

But high pay of cos have high stress work. so i am totally prepared ((:

I am still so happy la , 2 out of 6 and i got recruited!! cos i dun have any experience in this line while the others had. And this is the first time ever that i got a job myself , for the last few jobs that i had , it was through relations and referers ( family and friends )
And now i got myself a job through interview! Yippee!!~ I am capable ^^

----------------------------------------------------------

I cant forget the sweet memories we had
and i dun wan to.
I love you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.