End of EXAM!!~ HOLIDAY!!!

22nd August 2008 , Friday


START OF HOLIDAY!!~
End of Exams~

Exams period is finally gone!
Had stats paper today , the very last paper.
I find its rather easy except for one question that i am not 100% confident of the answer.

I sat right in front of the examination hall for today's exam.
Its kinda stress cos there are teachers walking pass here and there.
Its also not so stress cos i am not able to see people leaving the examination hall. haha.

When i pen down my very last answer , i gave my 101%.
When i hand up my paper to the teacher in front of me , my whole body and soul relaxes.
I am able to da kou da kou and breathe le.
I walk out of the examination hall with a relaxed mind and proudly that i finished my exams!
The feeling of excitement is extremely great.
I feel better than i finish my o levels.
haha. i am weird.


Waited for wei jun till he finishes the paper.
After that , was actually planning to go drink and have fun with iris , marcus and wei jun.
But lance wanted to go watch movie..
Then we were undecided on where to go..
SO AFTER SOME TIME , AT LAST WE DECIDED TO GO FOR STEAMBOAT!

Peeps who went were me , wei jun , marcus , lance , teck hua and his zha bor , iris and her ta bor.
Adison went home for dinner , heather standard de dun need say , hui zin got family matters.

We went bugis de tian tian steamboat , and the train from cityhall to bugis is very de squeezy la. Then one uncle keep squeezing me and when i look at him , he look at me and gives me the cheeky smile. LOL so cute la. hahaha.

This my first time at tian tian steamboat so its kinda cool.
The environment is quite clean and there are wide varieties of food.
All of them are able to eat beef and i am the only one who cant and dun like to eat.
So for my sake , they all add beef to the tom yam soup while i have my chicken soup.
I feel guilty luhhs. But oh well , they were having fun snatching the beef. hahahahaha.
It was fun there and also dam FULL!

After steamboat , it was 9pm le.
We went pool fushion to play.
and i learn sth.. very special - teck hua's froggy jump and shaolin style of playing.
hahahaha.
We played till 11pm and since its kinda late and some of them wanna go back le..
So took bus 56 with wei jun.

HOME SWEET HOME (:

-----------------------------------------------

Today its fun!!
END OF EXAMS!~
START OF HOLIDAYS!!~
and i have decided to go for a try at the uk internet radio.

Alright , tml squash with wei jun , marcus and his father at chinese swimming club.
I miss squash!
and PIANO!!~
I want a keyboard rite now man.. haha.

-----------------------------------------------

Here are some pictures taken today..





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.