Pom exam down.

15th August 2008 , Friday

--------------------------------------------

The previous post was by Ah nan :b

--------------------------------------------
Wow. what a tiring day..
Woke up in the morning and feel uncomfortable i guess thats the feeling of sick?
But i am trying to tell myself that this is just an imagination , and keep telling myself that I am fit!

But.. to no avail.. haha.

Went to school for POM exam today at 9am.
Very long never take exam le , so i was not really 100% prepared for it.
I know all the theories but what counts is whether i am able to memorise everything in my head.. I guess everything was okay.. except on one 6 marks question that asked me to state 3 characteristics of contemporary organisation. The first thing that i think of was.. eh.. contingency is it.. but when i relate it back to the source , it makes no sense at all. So i spent 30 mins solely on that 6 marks question. GOSH.

I managed to complete all questions and definitely going for a score of A cos i know i need this module to help me pull up my overall GPA. I know i will definitely have a hard time in accounts. I jus hope for a pass in accounts. Having accounts paper on monday , i will study hard! XDD

After pom , went to have lunch with class peeps but i didnt eat cos i ate mac for breakfast in the morning already (:
After makan , went to play pool at AMK hub with BL clique , marcus , wei jun , adison and iris.
Heather pang seh , Hui zin go find friend..
I actually meeting ferdy in school to discuss about soupyouth and etc.. But he woke up late -_-"

Pool was fun cos havent play with them for very long liao.. 1 month? or more?
Wei jun and adison played billard , while me and marcus play pool. " xiao " Iris chose to sit at the side to watch. erm..?

After pool , they came my house to.. PLAY MAHJONG! haha.
At the same time , we were watching the table tennis semi final where Singapore VS Korea.
It was an exciting match! Cos its singapore! and... sg haven won any medal since 1960..
And Singapore eventually won 3 games to 2 Korea! It was really thrilling man.
I am so proud of Singapore! * I got a com mouse with Singapore flag printed on it XDD *

At around 6.15 , we went to have dinner at the HDB hub de basement , jus beside mac there.
I had chicken curry noodle although i was sick =X

After makan , Home Sweet Home (:


----------------------------------------------------

I want K Box!!!
Cant wait exams to be over..
Mahjong , Dinner , Chalet , K box , Job , F1 .. MORE MORE MORE!

But for now.. I have to overcome the 3 obstacles in front of me , One more week , Accounts on mon , Econs on wed , Stats on Fri.
Same old phrase.. " I dun wan to regret when i get back the result "
Time to study alex (:

I know i have your support , and thats enough for me (:



--------------------------------------------------------------





Cute coach. Aint he? Open mouth big big , waiting for the ping pong ball to score a point in his mouth. lol.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.