AFA exam. feelings

18th August 2008 , Monday


Hey! I am back home!
Had accounts exam today from 4 to 6.
Though i can sleep later.
But i prefer to have it in the morning cos i will be fresher to think.

Accounts exam was tougher than i thought.
I was struggling with the theory questions.
and also... the last qns ( depreciation ) which consists of 30 marks.
and its more challenging as the qns that i practised on depreciation was dealing with 2 equipments but the exam gave us four equipments.

I only had 29 mins and 10 seconds to do the last question which consists of 4 sub qns
I know what to do.. I think and think the steps i did when i was revising..
Slowly the answers came.. But the clock was ticking.
Until i left 2 sub qns to do and i found out.. i am left with just precious 10 mins.
Furthermore , the last 2 sub qns consists of 16 marks.

I started to increase the pace of my writing and thinking.
I breathed harder.
I have no more time to try and error to check if its correct or wrong already.
So i just depend on my luck and write whatever that i think will be right.
I kept writing and writing.. until i am down with the last figure.
And jus nice , the microphone sound from the PA system announced the end of accounts exam.

I know i gave my all and i gave it my best shot.
I have no regrets no matter how much i score.
Cos i know i studied hard and prepared well for this exam.
When i was doing the paper. I was full of confidence and i have no idea where all this confidence came from either.
I was able to do 80% of the questions as compared to the past few tests when i was struggling and wasnt sure at all with any of my answers.

But for now , i am pretty sure of a couple of answers that i pen down.
I am happy enough (:

Special thanks to Adison for helping me with all of my doubts when i was revising (:


--------------------------------------------------

When i was facing some tougher questions in the paper ,
I wanted to give up.

But when i was about to ,
The first person i think of was you.
When i thought of the " Good Luck " message sent by you & your mother.
I got all hyper up.
My energy charged up to the maximum level.

My confidence increased.
The answers jus came to me slowly.

Cos i know , you dun wan me to give up too.
You want me to do well (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.