Happy birthday blog

14th August 2008 , Thursday

Happy 1st year anniversary to my blog!

This blog was created on 14th August 2007 ,
The reason was simple ,

cos u asked me to..

I made a promise to you that i will do up a blog after my o levels
cos at that time , i took things for granted ,
I thought we will be together forever but things didnt turn out the way i thought..
Our fairytale ended on the last day of july.
I couldnt do much cos i know it was totally over.
But the only thing that i can do is to keep up to the promises that i have made .
by fulfilling one of the promises which is to start up a blog
and i did fulfil it on this date last year...


In this 365 days , this is the 140th post and also i changed two blogskins so far with the same url since last year. Similarly , the songs remain unchanged too.

-----------------------------------------

That was the past , it will not matter..
What does matter is.. the future.
Currently , I am enjoying my life with BL clique , whatever clique & also other great friends that i have.
and also... vex about the exams which will be starting tomorrow and will end in a week time.

15/8 ---> POM exam , 9 - 11am
18/8 ---> Accounts exam , 4 to 6pm
20/8 ---> Econs exam , 4 to 6pm
22/8 ---> Stats exam , 4 to 6pm

Its worth 60% , I am giving it my all.
Jia you alex!
I promise not to regret when i take back the result.
Work hard , Tahan 8 more days!

Good luck to everyone taking tests/exams now too (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.