i am sick

10th August 2008 , Sunday


I AM SICK!

Nothing much for today..
Stayed at home to watch beijing olympics and also studying on stats today.
I understand all the concepts of it already.. so now its down to practising..
even i know concept also no use... stats need to practice more (:

Cant study much today cos of my irritating flu. Grrr!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Do u know how depressing it is when i wake up every morning to realise that you are gone and we will never be together ever again? Knowing that i owe u a lot a lot , but yet i dun have the opportunity to amend my mistakes and bring happiness to you? I know u still love him a lot, put down ur dam pride and get back ur true happiness.

As for me , its not an issue anymore.
Even if i stay put , the world still revolves , Life still continues.
I will move on and pull myself back (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.