econs exam

20th August 2008 , Wednesday


Hey yo , i am back.
Had econs exam today.
The exam today was okay..erm.. easier than i thought.
Cos compared to the past year papers , last year's one was much tougher.
So i am HAPPY! XDD

I did qns 3 & 4 for the choosing of 2,3,4.
I was doing all 3 actually.
Then i realised i get to choose.
So i jus chose any 2 that i think i am more confident with.
Actually there was a discussion after exam about qns 3 whether it is monopolistic or perfect competition. I wrote monopolistic and i am praying that its correct (:

I am aiming very high marks for all of the exams cos i know i did very badly for the 40% for all modules. And overall , i am going for As.. so i am kinda stressed up..

But i guess i will jus have to stress for 2 more days. Cos i am taking my last paper on FRIDAY!
Stats!!~
I studied the concept today , tomorrow chiong practice.
And i guess i will be ready for my very last paper of this semester (:


--------------------------------------------------

I guess i will change my blogskin soon , maybe a customize one.
And also with a whole brand new list of songs.
I think its time for a change (:


but.. only after exam.
Gees XDD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.