pre-stats exam

21st August 2008 , Thursday


Nothing much about today.
Studied stats today.
Was practising the questions and also studying on the theory parts.
After studying it today. Stats isnt that easy as i thought.
The theory part are sometimes kind of confusing.
But theory part will determine either i am able to get A for stats.

I am more or less done with it.
And i am fully prepared for the very last paper of this semester at 4pm.
And my holiday will start exactly 6pm sharp.

Its a 400m run , with 100m left.
I am sprinting towards the finish line~


Something to add to my motivation.
I was jubilant when i received an email from the number 1 internet radio station in UK.
I applied to be an internet radio DJ in UK.
The listeners there are around 200 to 400.
I send in my resume with a 30seconds dj clip last week.
and they sent me an email today notifing me that i am recruited.
I was like.. OMG?!?!?!?
Cos i was just applying to play play , to see whether i am that lucky..
and i guess lady luck is on my side? haha.

Furthermore , there isnt any singaporean DJs in the history book of that radio site before.
So if i join , i am the FIRST!

But i am still thinking whether i am able to commit myself there.
I have 2 days to consider and give them a reply.
I will think about it again , after i finish the " 400m race " (:


------------------------------------------------


Hey SOUPmates out there!
There will be a meeting on 30th August , saturday at 3pm.
Venue is not confirmed yet.
Please let me know asap whether u are able to make it.
Thanks (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.