my first ever session at habboxlive / saw nicole and jason.

27th August 2008 , wednesday


Had my first ever session on habboxlive , the uk fansite.
The culture there is certainly much more different than singapore fansites.
The time difference is 7 hours. Sg is 7 hrs later..
I djed at 1am , so its 6pm there
Kinda fun uh.. Cos its more challenging than habbosoup.
Had listeners rate of 175 to 213 , feels great ^^ haha.

--------------------------------------------------------

I saw you yesterday , with ur bf.
Isnt this what i always hope for? To see u in toa payoh area.
But a mixed feelings jus went pass my mind.
I envy him. I was at that spot 2 years ago..
But now , all i could do is to jus pass by and say a Hi.

I feel so lousy.

I was more confused at night when i saw nikki online.
Christmas is arriving.
and all the more i will think of nikki.

She was there when i needed someone to talk to most.
We got together on last year's 22nd dec.
But fate brought us apart at the 70th day.
I know i was still thinking of that fellow
and i was confused with my feelings.
So i decided to let go.
She is a great girl , but its my fault.

I wasnt 100% sure of my feelings.
We didnt talk to each other for a period until recently ,
we started talking.
And i hurt her when she viewed my blog one fine night.


I regret and i am sorry.
She was the girl tat even the whole world turn against me , she will still forever be supporting me no matter what.

But i know once its gone , its forever gone.

N & n , forgive me.

-------------------------------------------


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.