The curse of 31st July

1st August 2008 , Friday


Oh gosh.. i was so busy with my project work and other stuffs that..
I was totally unaware that it was 31st July yesterday!


Yesterday was 31st July.
I seem to have been traumatised by this date.
A year ago, the biggest fear in my life came ,
my life , my dream , all of it were shattered...


This year , It was quite bad too.. But it wasnt that bad compared to last year.
I scored 28/40 for stats test and C+ for the project.
I was expecting 32 and above. when i check the paper ,

alot mistakes i made were careless!

Next , I went squash after school with a injured finger at my left hand and a injured wrist at my right hand.

The pain is unbearable.
All of my smacks were way off target, my surf are powerless , my forehand stroke cant make an impact too which cost me losing every game i play yesterday.
Instead , My right wrist's injury worsen and i was forbidded to play squash for a week.


-------------------------------------------------------------
By right, I am meeting my biz comm group at 7.50am at yck mrt.
I set my alarm clock at 6.45am but i jus continue sleeping though it rang.

I woke up at 7.34am and thanks to charmaine's call or else i think i will keep sleeping till 9?

Thanks charmaine (:

And... I kept my group waiting for me at the mrt station when i reached at 8.20. I am so sorry =X , peggy was late too cos she jus woke up at 8am.

Though we didnt do a run-through .. but during our presentation ,
We did great! very very great!

I feel shiok too after the presentation , song le yi kou qi , cos its 40%... if screw = gone.

But we didnt and i guess we did persuaded john ho XDD


Went to do project with the 3 " aunties " till 3pm.
Then meet up with ferdy and had some discussions with him at nyp.

Discuss till 6pm then pack up and headed home (:


----------------------------------------------------------


Waiting will just worsen the pain
I will leave.. But i will always remember our fairytale...
You changed me.


Goodbye (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.