School?!



Squash with gerald, wilson and new member, jonathan. I want, need and demand myself to improve in 3 months time. I would have to push myself further then.

My year 2 journey starts tomorrow with lesson from 12 to 3pm. To complete 2 modules in 5 weeks and then with my full attachment @ BSC then to shift attachment @ MSC. Time pass by really fast. Looking back to 1 year ago when i first started my poly life, met many people - my BL mates, piano people, squash mates, sbm club peeps.

I was in the class, BL, met people with weird and different personalities which added more character personalities into my collection. I thought i have already seen all types of people already. But i was wrong, what shocked me is when i joined SBM club, a club that is happening with leaders planning and organising events. It sounds really fun to me when i first heard about it, however my perception changed after getting to know some people there. The way events are held, the way how meetings are last minute called upon, and of course, the people there which really pissed me off at times. However, i am still glad that there are still nice people in the club that i can talk to. Not forgetting my BL mates who added colours into my poly year 1 life. Also, with my besties too :D

I am excited for my year 2 journey to start (:
------------------------------------------------

I hate having this emotional grilling every night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

Comrades Forever

Once upon a time in Korea