Busy.



Finally i got myself busy,
probably over busy.

Yesterday went for the orientation briefing at 12pm.
I left early at 1.30.
Because i am meeting my BL kakis - Adison, Iris, Lance, Teck Hua at 1.30 at khatib.

I was 30 mins late but ok la =X
we went to prawn for around 1 hour.
i caught 4 prawns but happen to let 2 crawl away. lol.

Then we headed to novena to have steamboat.
I have a better steamboat dining experience there than others i have been to cos they have many food available, and 3 ways to cook them - teppanyaki, bbq and steamboat. Whats more is that we dont have to teppanyaki or bbq on our own.

At 8, they came over to my house for mahjong round 1 and we played till 10.30.
They left but i have round 2 to continue with zhi wei, wei sin, shuyu and jia mei from 10.30pm till 7.30am. LOL.

It was really high, siao, crap, anything u can think of last night.
Too bad, no pics.

I am exhausted...
But for the next few months i will chiong for something to get to something.
That something and somthing i will reveal once i achieve :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.