One more week's break.



I had to go school to attend the TEP briefing today at 9.30am with a little moody cos man u lost in FA cup semi final yesterday on penalties. Lol. didnt know a soccer club could affect my mood. But oh well, i am okay now.

I am actually quite excited for school after taking a really long beak for 9 weeks. Really looking forward to meet my new classmates which i gonna spend for the next 2 years. However, after the briefing, we were told that our class will only start next week. In other words, alex have one more week's break!

Probably many people would be happy when they hear this, but i dunno why i dont feel the same. Is it because... oh well.. i don't know.

After the briefing, had lunch with iris. I did control by eating a healthy meal instead of fries which rachel wanted to tempt me by waving the fries around me here and there. Tsk, disturbing u know. I havent had fries for quite a long time!

Okay, i am proud to present my timetable for the next 5 weeks. Starting from the week of 27th april.

Week 1 & 2
Tues - 12 to 3pm.
Thurs - 9am to 12pm.
Friday - 9am to 3pm.
*Test on week 2 wed - 8.30am to 9.30am*

Week 3
Mon - 12 to 2pm.
Tues - 12 to 3pm.
Fri - 1 to 2pm.
*3 Tests on thurs 8.30am to 9.30am and Friday 11am to 12pm and 2pm to 4pm*

Week 4
Rest~

Week 5
Mon - 9am to 12pm.
Wed - 2pm to 5pm.

Okay.. after writing down my timetable, not that proud anymore.
3 tests on week 3. ROAR!

This week which supposed to be break, but i am going back to school for 4 days.
Today = 1 time. Another 3 days - tml till thurs for club crawl preparation.
Time to go Alex!~


Some pics taken during orientation.

That is junjie above.



This freshie i dunno who is it, but jush splash lo. ><

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.