Dog days of summer.


The Norwegian morning mist.

School is starting in 2 days time. Went out and buy some stuffs that i need and burnt 177 dollars. I havent been spending that much since i quit my job at starhub, which made me feel fking regretful. I want to go back badly, i miss sandy.

Bought myself 2 pairs of shoes, for running and casual. Thank you zhiwei for accompany me :D
We also went to the arcade, cos he want to play the "grab the soft toy" thing and the hammer thing. As usual, break record.

I wont be with my germans buddy tomorrow, cos i have squash training last minute. I needa train hard if i want to go for tournaments this year. I miss the germans, french and korean peeps. Ich liebe dich, Jetaime, Saranghaeyo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.