Struggling

I am super upset, disappointed and stressed up.

I have accounts test next week,
2 projects on hand currently.

Other than that,
The thing that made me upset and disappointed is that..
HabboSoup DJs are leaving.
WHY?

I just took over 2 weeks ago and came up with a strong management team and plan with events comng up in dec.
And pple are complaining that they feel that the management dun appreciate them.
and they are jumping over to other fansite.

They are thinking more for their own than the radio.
Yes, they are great and dedicated,
but they wanted higher rank and more recognition,
but we are having crisis now,
I am trying very hard to get things running and they just think for their own only,
and dun care about teamwork.

This isnt nice at all.
Two selfish bitches came to me and tell me they want to resign cos they are unhappy with the things that is happening to hs now.
But who helped them when they needed a station to dj?
Who taught them how to use the DJ system?
Who taught them how to plan events and DJ appropriately?
And now the two bitches are forgetting all these and tell me,
" Dear Fougeres, we are sorry blah blah blah and we didnt see our efforts being appreciated by the mangement "

And even criticised us.
and even host a farewell session and party.
This isnt nice at all.

I dunno how to describe,
but since u guys want to leave,
i will just explain and resolve,
if not, i wun beg you,

I am utterly upset and disappointed that you left cos of the rank,
But do bear in mind,
Activeness isnt everything,
the skills and voice does matter too

Both of you have become ignorant now, until that u cant take any remarks for improvement for ur skills anymore, that is why u are still at that rank,
Think twice whether u wan to stay or leave.
If u think that u are already ultimately the best,
I have no more reason to make u stay anymore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.