30 mins more to my 17th Birthday

TAGBOARD REPLY CORNER
--------------------------------------

iRiS : i am not. but anyway i got the video of da feng che XD
if you went for the concert, ur voice will be MAN again. lol.
Wa lao, tolong la, dun like that leh, da jia is still classmates, dun torture until so cham.

Sihui : Someone today never come hor. >_<

JIEYI : Aww. its okay jieyi, have fun for ur camp! Remember to get crazy. lol.

Murphi : Thank yoy Murphi (:

teck : Yo hua zai, save me tml :(


------------------------------------------

Okay, i MAY be tortured like **** tml.
Depend on.. erm.. BL.

Anyway econs test tml too.
I am scared, i dunno why.
I want to do well, I want to do my best.
Thats all i want (:

And.. jus came back from marina square.
Met whatever peeps there,
Only 6 people came.
Ferdy, Reen, Ray, Jason, Situ, Terrence.

We did some chattings and a short meeting for soupfm which will be launching on January!
www.soupfm.com
They also bought me a polo tee.
Looks nice! THANKS PEOPLE! XD
I am lacking of polo tee, so they bought one for me (:

Soon, my 17th Birthday will be here,
Thank you for those who have wished me in advance already.
I am NO LONGER 16..
in just a few mins time.

16...16...16...16..16!
Bye 16!!~ LOL.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.