I am finally 17!


25th November is the date yo.
And its today!
a few more mins to end of my birthday.

Went out to celebrate with S & L.
Y gotten work till 10 so no time :(
But her heart is still there.
We went to new york to have dinner and do the the dunno kiddy paint thing. LOL.

SLY bought me 3 topman shirts and make one very very nice board with photos on it.
I really love it, they bought a small casual wear that i dun have any, 2 V collar shirts.
And its suitable for me. haha.
Dunno how they know about it,
they just do.

THANK YOU! REALLY LOVE IT! XD

Okay, dun wanna be naggy,
i am 17 already,
no more 16.

Thank you to EVERYONE who wished me and celebrated with me and some even bought me presents.


Thank you Shuyu,Laykheng, Yimei!
Thank you Whatever peeps!
Thank you BL peeps!
Thank you Nicole!
Thank you Nikki!
Thank you Felicia gan meimei! -> She very cute lo, first to wish me happy birthday! XD

Thank you everyone who wished me alright!

Its one of the best birthday i had,
cos i cant recall those when i was a toddler.
LOVE YOU GUYS! XD

Pictures will be up soon!
Check back for the pics soon! XD


-----------------------------------------

Anyway the pic posted above is by Y, Yimei.
First impression = OMG.
She posted this on her blog.
And i was like.. OMG, OMG, OMG..
Yimei, is that really for me?
I cant believe this la,
But yes, its real!

She didnt come out to celebrate with me today as she had to work till late.
But her heart is certainly here.
The pic shows it.
I believe that pic is taken when she was working.

Yimei, I really appreciate it.
I didnt expected this,
u are full of ideas!
THANK YOU! and i know u love me,
I LOVE YOU TOO!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.