Farewell Starhub (:

15th November, my last day of work at StarHub.
Alot pple will be asking me now.
" Are u sad? "

I am quite confused.
Yes i do feel sad, and at the same time i felt relieved.
Very unwilling to leave, very she bu de,
i didnt chiong calls today, cos i want to explain and do everything nicely for all the calls today
so i explained all the calls including mobile. lol.
even if i dunno, go search my own. lol.

I left pleasantly, and with something good.
remember, I worked on monday.
and i hit 14.6 calls per hour.
and believe it or not.
i was the top achiever for that day!~
I couldnt believe my eyes when i saw this.
I guess that will be the best gift for me
and also the best gift i gave starhub (:

I really enjoyed myself working there
in such a good environment with friendly and fun colleagues.
That really makes working fun.
Seriously, i do regret submitting the resign form.
But when there is a start, there wil be an end.

Started work on the 1st September,
started off with a 3 days training,
though it was just 3 days,
but it was enough for us to mix around,
from strangers to friends, in just 3 days.

We bond together, we gossip about the calls we encountered everday.
When we do things, We will normally go in a group,
when one person is late, we will be late together.
that was the time when i understand that,
why we only took 3 days turning from strangers to friends.

There are 30 of us, and all of us are splitted into teams,
where me,alwin,wei hong and vignesh got into Team Sandy.
And the others at other various teams.
Working never seems to be boring with them around.
Though we were splitted into teams,
but we always try to make a point to have lunch together,
to chit chat, gossip, laugh and laugh.

Good things always end early,
Month of october arrived and each of us left one by one.
Soon, it came down to 4 people left.
Me, jeanette, jonathan and melissa.

Jeanette and Jonathan just returned from 3 weeks training.
and Melissa left on 31st october.

And 15th November is the date that i left the Starhub call centre sliding gate with pride,happiness,sorrow,relieved and a grateful mind.

I would like to thank alot alot alot people who made my this working experience a enjoyable and fruitful one.

They are :

" Xiao "Sandy - My boss
Matthew - Other team boss but he sit jus beside me
Chin Chao - The angel that i always consult when i have difficulties with some calls.
Jan - The hello kitty gal, who has whole lots of collection of hello kitty on her office desk.
Aishar - The young one, who look like 20 plus but in fact already in 30s.
Jase - The cute tomboy
Eugene - The chiongster who hit 22 calls per hour before.
Ciar - The $1.80 fruit juice gal.
Anson - The shuai ge.
Zack - A new staff who sits beside me and was attached to me for listening for one day, i am so proud of myself! XD

Jeanette - Bye, i know she will miss meXD
Jonathan - Bye too, boss.

The list above are those who are still working now.

For those who have left,
There are alot pple,
let me name some.

Melissa, Alwin, Wei Hong, Vignesh, Gary, Shu fei
and more, sorry if ur name is not here.
and marcus, are u looking for ur name? lol.
same class la, i see u 5 days per week leh.

I am grateful to everyone here especially Sandy and Chin Chao who taught me alot things, other than work related things, but also some ren shen dao li.

I will always remember this job that i have worked for 2-3months,
because i know,
i wun be able to find any other similar places like this anymore.
Thank you Sandy,
Thank you StarHub,
Thank you Joyce,
Thank you bgc.

Farewell StarHub (:

----------------------------------------------

I took some pics, cos i know i wun be there anymore,
most likely, cos they are moving to paya lebar soon.
See and laugh (:
Warning : I got no fringe.

Alex- 14.6 , top XD


The canteen that i was stuck for the past 2-3 months


they are closed on sat.


The bus stop that i used to alight and run from here to workplace.


The entrance/exit to the canteen


walking back to starhub, cross the road.


overcome the stairs.


Overcome the narrow path.


yay! starhub! lmao


Starhub building (:


I have security guards too. lol


The red lift.


The lobby.


The lift that i will take everyday.


Okay. i stay at 4th floor.


I guess i was too crazy to take this. lol


Starhub call centre ; cable billing (:


The pantry ^^


1st door.


2nd door, sliding gate with a starhub logo (:


This is my desk, for the last day of work,
its very neat le hor.


my right view, my team mates (:


My left view, unknown peeps.


The red shirt guy is chin chao!
he is 26, single.
gamer,
anyone interested? haha.

Thanks chinchao for everything!
U taught me alot!
Next time bring me for motor ride again!
The feeling is thrilling! XD


Thats aisah (:


Thats eugene (:


Aisah, so motherly XD


Jase shy, must 3 pple take, cannot take with me alone only. lol.


thats zack! the new fellow!
He sits beside me,
he gave a me a gift,
sweet.
I will cherish that sweet,
in my stomach.


Thats jeanette! (:
Always full of craps,
but never fails to make us laugh. haha


----------------------------------------------------

I will always keep this memories in my heart.
Its a very special experience.
Taking the train early in the morning at 6 plus,
squeezing in the train, bus.
Sitting at the office for 8.5 hours.
and i understand what is call working,
this job isnt easy at all,
its a very fast pace job.

But it will definitely help me in my projects,
Once again,
Thank you Sandy,
Thank you StarHub,
Thank you Joyce,
Thank you bgc.

Farewell StarHub (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.