dunno what to put.

At work now,
7 logged in agents,
4 calls waiting.

and of cos i am having my dinner break now!

Oh well, i was late for work today.
cos i woke up at 11am,
and reached workplace at 12.45pm.
Swee oh,
i thot i will not tio any nagging,
but when i reached my workplace,
the most ' outstanding ' person was there.
It was Sandy, the turtle.
She looked at me with her side view and give me those zhuiao de face, like as if i owed her $500.

But its okay!~
cos my last day will be next sat!
wahaha!

Anyway, i have some plans for my birthday already.
Will have a buffet catering at my house on 25 nov.
Still thinking whether to make it big or small,
meaning invite many or little,
Erm...
Erm..
Erm.

Okay, no time to think liao,
back to work.
Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.