看开了。

TAGBOARD REPLY CORNER
--------------------------------------

Yimei : I miss WWW too, lets visit there during the term break!
Yimei : HabboSoup = Radio website, tell u more about it this sat (:
Yimei : its really bad le lo, my class alot pple score better than me, and its not an A, sigh.

Nicole : Ya la ya la, i know u not scared. but i have 2 friends over 20+ and one age 17 who are scared. LOL.

Shuyu : Ar. hao lian lo. lol. Wa lao. dam sian leh, 5% already so cham liao :(

--------------------------------------



Yea, its 19 nov, 6 days before my birthday,
and i gotten my first birthday present! XD
from.. Miss Sim Jia Hui, Nicole.

She bought me sth that i am currently collecting,
i dunno how she know about it,
but she just know it.
She got me a specs in black & red (:

And also giving me the bang bang tang and energy concert coming this sat.
Which makes it that i have 4 tickets currently!
2 earlier from iris (:

Xie Xie Ni, Nicole Charlotte (:

Yea, and i am at home all alone now.
Daddy Mummy off to taiwan this morning 8.30am
couldnt send them off as i have lessons at 8.
Sister off to camp.

I wonder if i am able to wake up on time for the next few days.
Alright,
its adison birthday in 4 more mins,
Happy 22th Advanced Bday Adison (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.