I am all stressed up!

Late post.
Realy busy with life nowadays even i resigned from StarHub.
But i have more responsibilities now.

Anyway before i go on.

Happy Birthday Nicole Sim Jia Hui! - 16 Nov

Happy Birthday Iris Lam Hui Ming! - 17 Nov

We went to escape ytd with Iris,adison,teckhua,weijun and lance.
Marcus left halfway cos he got some dai ji to settle. lol
And its the first time i take inverter.
Headache. die.

Had lots of fun there,
and that was weijun,teck hua and adison first time there. LOL.
There expressions while taking the viking ship never fails to make me laugh.
Wei Jun was like going to cry going to cry, and his face was dam red. LOL.

We went to loyang point to eat " zhi cha "
Making my stomach dam full, i think my weight was 200kg after that. XD

What a fun and tiring day.

Some pictures here,
see and laugh.
















-----------------------------------

I am really very stressed up.
HabboSoup is facing crisis now,
in order to get it back,
alot of work has to be done.

At the same time,
i have studies to focus on,
jus had stats test,
11/15,
very disappointing.

Trying to balance between these 2 now.
Soup staffs! jia you!
I hope u guys can start to learn how to be independent soon.
I wun be staying as an admin for long,
Cos i am just here to bring back radio and once its stable,
I will be passing back over to the assistant admins.

Reen & Mao! try to take the lead as much as possible!

It started with you and me,
whether to end it or not,
it depends on you and me too (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.