HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARCUS TENG YI TING!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARCUS TENG YI TING!

His Birthday is on 13 Nov (:


Went to AMK Hub ' New York, to have lunch, and also to celebrate birthday for him.
And not only that, we also smashed eggs on him after school.
He was quite pissed off cos he is going out,
and we dirty him.
Sorry bro.

The plan was like that..
Sing Birthday song, then ask him close his eyes, bluff him that we have present for him to show our token of appreciation, but the real " present " is eggs smashing.

Then, suddenly, without bday song, without anything,
Lance threw the eggs on him liao.
STEADY!
Then follow up by iris and teck hua and wei jun.

Iris dunno smash where,
lance dunno smash where,
TECK HUA! he hug marcus and smashed it on his shirt from the back.
Then wei jun threw from a distance but he MISSED. lol.
I wanted to throw,
but i saw his face,
black black liao.
then.. erm..
withdraw better. lol

Went for squash today too.
Had the boring training,
but every sports is like that,
the first 2-3 months real training is boring.

I played with Captain kashif.
He was making me running about, dam tired.
Me 4 - 9 Kashif.
I was in fact thrilling at 1 - 8.
But i do not want to lose and got back 3 points before the captain ended me off.

------------------------------------------------

Alright getting more and more stressed out.
But lucky i cleared two today,
Handed up IT and marketing project.
Which means i left statistic project left to complete.

And November,
is the month that i will go pok.
Good Friends birthday plus own birthday.

It started with..

Yi Mei - 3 Nov
Mao Mao - 11 Nov
Marcus - 13 Nov
Nicole - 16 Nov
Iris - 17 Nov
Adison - 20 Nov
MY BIRTHDAY - 25 NOV! XD

And here is my plan for the next few weeks,

14 Nov - Shopping with Class peeps!~
15 Nov - Work till 6.30 plus overnight mahjong.
16 Nov - Rest day? i know i have sth on, forgot. lol.
17 Nov - Escape + BBQ + Iris Bday
18 Nov - Statistic ICA test.
19 Nov - Piano cca? rest day?
20 Nov - School + Squash till 9 , overnight mahjong + Adison bday.
21 Nov - I want to eat crab! anyone?
22 Nov - Kbox + Lollipop & Energy Concert with SLAY.
23 Nov - * To be confirmed *
24 Nov - * To be confirmed *
25 Nov - ALEX YOONG KANG SING ( ME ) BIRTHDAY! XD.

I really want to have a good bday this year.
Cos my last year bday was tragic.
totally pathetic.
Stuck at tzu chi camp.
and 26 Nov going to taiwan,
and when i return to singapore,
Alot things changed.

3 Wishes for my bday - To celebrate with SLAY , BL peeps , Whatever peeps.

See, going to pok liao. die.

---------------------------------------------

There are more than 30 peeps for these 3 gangs,
But a Happy Brithday wishing from you,
is the only thing that i am hoping for.


I had my best birthday and it was year 2006.
Only one person celebrated for me.
The person who meant everything in my life.

I cried for u again ytd night.
I turned to bed at 11pm,
I slept at 1am.

为什么我没有珍惜?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.