1 more.

Came back from work.
Wow, i am so proud of myself.
I picked up 15 calls per hour today.
i dunno how i did it,
but i just did it. lol.

I guess that will be the biggest contribution before i leave on saturday.
I already packed some of my stuffs,
so sat i dun need to bring luggage to keep my things liao.

Anyway, I enjoyed working today,
customer praised me " The friendliest staff ever " LOL.
one word - SHIOK!
haha.

Though i am leaving,
but sandy still treat me quite good,
she still teach me certain things and even concern about my studies.
wahaha.

But the prob is.. i am still leaving on sat.

Alright, i am always stressed up when hw and projects are not finished.
IT project, its doing fine, marcus was doing it this afternoon while i went to work.
Hope to finish by tml!
Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.