You have changed.
You are no longer the person that i know..
Last time , i also had this immature thinking..
Thinking that if breaking up would make ur life better.
Coz i know i didnt give much joy to u.
But u was the one that told me..
even how hard the life will be with me..
You will not regret choosing me.
You told me i was the only one u wanted.

But i know times has changed.
You are wooed by so many guys..
And u cant resist to flirt with them..
I know what is happening...
I closed one eye and open another.
When we break , u told me that u just wanted to PAUSE....
until my ' O ' levels is over.
I agreed... and u swear that thats the only cause of pausing..
but after 5 days.. ur heart is no longer mine already...
Dun u think u are so contradicting?
If u did not really love me ,
u should have let go last year already.
I know u are just using me as a chess.
You will never know how to love unless u give...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.