Woke up at 9 today..
to catch Survivor Fiji =D..

Then watched other channel 8 shows till 11pm...
Then realised that i have english tuition at 12 noon...
Went to bathe... left home at 11.30...
I know i will be late...
coz i still have to photocopy some notes that Raina lent me..
I really appreciate the notes that she lent me..
coz seldom.. people from those good schools..
are willing to lend their notes away... and somemore... she even tutor me...
I appreciate it.. Thanks!~

Went to makan after tuition then go home coz no where to go..
Wanted to stay out for a little while more coz i still have tuition at 4.30..
But went home coz nth to do...
Online for awhile then meet Jing han to go tuition le lo...

Marcus and Jia wen quarrelled during tuition today...
Longlasting couples always quarrel..
so that they will know the importance of their partner...
But for my case... she dun give a dam.

Then took train with Jing han , Marcus , Edwin and Sheryl.
then saw a gal that wore the same colour combination clothes as me..
she looks okay.. just that.. she is too skinny for me =X.
Then Marcus , Jing han and Edwin was teasing me and her...
I was like.... " Diiao "...

Bought dinner and went home le lo...
Today very sian hor...

3 more days to Prelim!~
57 more days to the BIG O!~

I have to show a big improvement in my english grade
or else i will really disappoint my english tuition teacher.
coz of all of the students that she taught.. all got at least a B3 for English..
and she started teaching me beginning of sec 2 already...
Its pressurising.. but i know i can do it...
Although i am from band 4.. but i am among the top few in Band 4..
So dun laugh at band 4 hor.. ( although sometimes i laugh at myself landing in Band 4 too )
Jia You!

Target for this Prelim..

English - B4
Chinese - A2
Chemistry - A2
Physics - B3
A Maths - A1
E Maths - A1
Combined humanities - B4

L1R5 : 14
L1B4 ( includes combined humanities ) : 12


Target for the BIG ' O '....

English - B3
Chinese - A2 ( i flunk my chinese oral )
Chemistry - A1
Physics - A2
A Maths - A1
E Maths - A2 ( have to score more than 90 to get an A1 in E maths for O levels )
Combined Humanities - B3

L1R5 : 12
L1B4 ( Includes Combined Humanities ) : 10

If i really get what i aimed...
getting into the tourism course is not a problem..
coz the cut off point for tourism course is 10 for most of the polys.

I have all the notes ready for preparation le...
Its just a matter of when and how far i want to study...
I will be starting to chiong 12 hours per day once i am ready...
I know its quite late to start now.. as most of my nerd friends already finished their revision 2-3 times and are doing all those chim schools papers...

Jia you! everyone!
Just bear with the last 2-3 months...
Date of Freedom : 12 Nov 2007.
I will then transformed into " gui long "
( if u got watch the show " the x-family " , u will understand what i mean )




Manchester United VS Tottenham

I predict that the score will be...

Man U 2 : 1 Tottenham

I am underage so i cant bet =X.
I really hope that Man U can win this time...
they have not win for the first 3 matches already...
Hope tevez can create magic...


Erm...Still pondering if i should go school just to take that chinese spelling or not.
See how ba...





If I were granted three wishes, they would be You, Me, Us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.