Went to school as usual in the morning. Half listening and half sleeping during history lesson.
Got back physics common test result and it was horrid!!
Gonna buck up on my physics!!!

Chemistry was also no where better too.
We had chemistry common test today and had the review straight away after the test.
Its like.. so fast???
Did better for chemistry but wasnt satisfied...
Gonna study more!!!

Feeling more stress as the prelims and the big O exams are coming.
Oh my.. haven even started revising on my humanities...
Haiz... feeling like so unproductive...
My grades are still quite a distance away from my target.
Left 2 months... it is still possible???


Its about what u do and not what u say




it still hurts and u dun even give a dam.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.