Had Chinese Prelim Exam today.

It was kinda hard to me..
I mean the entire paper was really hard..

But... just hope for the best lo...


Then did some " hand exercise ".
Played the stupid bottle cap battle with Jing Han , Marcus , Ben , Gordon and Deepak in class.
Play until my hand muscle dam pain lo...

Then after that is " leg exercise "
Played soccer at Jing han house downstairs with the same people..
Drank the WANG-ZAI milk before playing...
It was kinda nice..

I injured my own knee again..
But it was a sight injury...
My knee still quite pain now..


After that , my mum ask me go central..
she want help me sign a atm card.
Woohoo!~!~!~
Finally have my own atm card le.. XD
Went home after that...

What a tiring day... no mood to study liao..
i think left 54 days more to O Levels ba...
AND i am not even fully prepared yet..
Haiz...





你是我生命的源动力

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.