Okay...
feeling so tired now... dunno why too...
Didnt go to school =D

Yesterday dinner was SO So so full.....
My stomach nearly explode....
Even jing han ate more than i do...
Its so not fair lo...
I eat not that much but my size keep expanding
whereas when other pple eat , they still cant gain much weight...
Argh!~

Saw a few 10/10s at the hotel there...
most of them were ang mohs..
Woohoo!~
But couldnt get there phone number =X

I was so full and drunk and tired yesterday..
that the moment when i reach home and finish bathing...
I drop dead on my bed...till this morning...

Okay... i gonna go study liao...
Jia you everyone =D


5 more days to PRELIM!~
59 more days to O LEVELS!~





Because of you... i gave up my studies for a period..
Ask yourself , is he able to give up his studies just for you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.