Okay... went to school today coz got PE!!~
Hehe...
But only get to play soccer for like 10 mins during PE...
Didnt played that well...
Haiz.. ever since i injured my knee...
I did not dare to play that aggressive liao and also couldnt produce that many goals...

Had our A maths test paper returned...
I score quite badly...
I wanted an A1 but could only achieve an A2..
I think i have to work extra harder...

Ate alot during recess today...
If i keep on eating... i think i am gonna be like gabriel already...
Assembly was kinda interesting today.
A singaporean that is the head of the disney came our school to teach us some techniques on drawing. and i feel that with just simple drawings.. we can make nice pieces...

Played soccer after school...
It was like decades that we play soccer together after school lessons in the school field...
i think 17-19 pple were in the field...
More than half are from our class..
So unfortunately , we had to sacrifice jarrod and gabriel to the E1s...
Our class maintain or maybe improved the standard and unity we had...
I feel that our class played very well.
Every of our team players scored... ( Including our goal keeper , Jing han )
Which i think is quite insulting to the E1s...

We actually wanted to play for like less than a hour...
But we played for like around 1 and a half hours..
Maybe this might be the last time that our class can play soccer together...
Prelims are drawing nearer and nearer...
Its like... 6 more days to prelim...
and i did not study much today...
and dun think i will study at night too...

Coz.. going for buffet dinner at my father's working hotel.
Shangri-la hotel!!
Woo..!!!
Only been there once...
I invited Jing han to join me too...
coz seeing his skinny size... he should eat more...
and i think he can eat quite alot.. if he wan to...
thats why i called him...
Sorry for others!~
my family only allowed me to ask one of my friend...
Sorry shuyu... next time got chance.. i will ask u =D
Yea!~ Later can eat until shiok liao...
But my weight is a problem for me to consider while eating too. Heh =P.

Even jing jie and marcus mistook me as gabriel when playing soccer...
Think i have to do something about it...
marcus suggested me to go gym to train...
So while i train , i can build up my muscles.. and also lose weight..
erm quite a good idea...
I will try after o levels...
Now my concentration is only on studies...
After o levels... then consider ba =D

Okay... off to dinner liao!
Bye!~




I love you - those three words have my life in them.
But perhaps.. u treat these three words that i said to u as thrash.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.