Wah... so tired today...
think is coz yesterday 12 plus then sleep...
I am not used to sleeping late but trying to..
coz prelim and o levels drewing nearer le..
need to study till late coz i started my revision quite late...

Went to school as usual lo...
It was kinda fun and lame during chem lesson..
Had quiz during chem lesson..
it was battle of the sexes...
Although we won , but also no prize...

I did fairly well in the e maths common test.
At least got an A1 coz i studied for 2-3 hours.
But there is still rooms for improvement =D.


Went to the CC near our school to study with shuyu and yimei.
Did an A maths paper...
At least learnt somethings =D..
Then ate with them at KFC then went home with bus 235 lo...

I think that the night study isnt that effective for me...
maybe study alone at night will be better =D.

My life is like so sian...
everyday have to study...
Haiz....
2 more months...
I shall bear with it!~
Jia you!




Does the word 'FOREVER' exists?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.