Went to school just to take the stupid chinese spelling.
or else i wouldnt be bothered to go to school..
as i will be sleeping or slacking in class..

But going to school today is also quite a fruitful trip...
Got back English PPR marks.. got a B3...
I top in band 4 okay...( with xingzi getting the same score too )
only 2 B3 in class. =D
something to boast about...
coz i will have something good for my tuition to feel proud about XD.
I know its just a PPR and not many pple give a dam..
But for me.. being the top...
boost my morale and confidence for the english paper on this coming wed.

Got back chinese test marks too...
i got 34/50.
I know its not a good score...
But the highest is only 37 and the second is 34..
If i could get 37... i will be on clouds nine!~
coz both of my languages will be top in class..
which i haven experience before..
I nearly did it... but... NEARLY only...
Erm.. thinking of it.. my english really did improve...
I was copying my friends english assignment last year
and dependent much on my friends...

And now i landed in band 4..
But its quite a good thing too.
People seldom cares much for the assignments that teacher give..
so i have no one to rely on and had to do it myself..
as i practice more , i learn more... which result in a grade that i am quite happy with..
but there still room for lots of improvement..
coz afterall , i am still in band 4..

Today yi mei and mr ngor exchanged some words during lesson.
Mr Ngor accused us that some of us didnt hand in the chinese letter writing compo.
But we actually did hand in and we swear..
He even say some hurting things to yi mei..
From what i know , being classmates with her for 4 years..
She will not take down this so called "humiliation".
She was so angry that she cry...
She even wanted to drop chinese lo..
She is dam hardworking.. She finished almost 90% of the chinese workbook le lo.
And coz of those mr ngor words... she wanted to drop..
I know its mr ngor's wrong to accuse u..
but hor.. see ar... u put in all this effort and u want to drop liao..
dam not worth lo..
Just go and take Chinese prelim and O level...
Then in class u do other things lo..
Mr ngor also always suan me in class...
I never kp much.. just let him say lo..
coz after all , he is our teacher , i wont dig my own grave..

So yimei.. juz relax..
U told me this before..
" Its your mouth , if u think u are happy , then keep on continue saying lo "
U should say this back to Mr ngor...

Okay , enough of the yimei and mr ngor thing.
Continue my diary...

Okay.. Rohaya today go through about the similarities and differences between JC route and Poly route. I found out something... she is dam pro JC lo...
Its like all the differences that she listed between JC and Poly is more sided to the JC route..
Maybe is coz i am Pro Poly Minded...
But thinking of it... i thought of this since last year already...

See ar..
There are more advantages in going into Poly than JC...
Why do i say so?...

Okay...I know both JC and Poly are stressful..
And i know that JC standard is higher...
And Poly arent that stressful as compared to JC..

If u are preparing to work very hard in JC....
Why not use all these hard works in Poly?
And if u use all these hardwork in Poly , u can further ur studies at local universities...
Most of the people feel that... Poly students cant go universities..
And that is so dam not true!...

Okay , if u work hard in poly and able to go to local universites , u will enter the 2nd year...
In this regard... the poly student will have 3 years of experience already whereas the JC student only had 1 year of experience...
In this modern world , the society looks for people with more experience...

Okay... take it that if u go into poly and arent that lucky to further ur studies in local universites.
Then at least u have a diploma..
Whereas if a JC student is not able to pass 'A' level.. the JC student only has an 'O' level cert..

Furthermore , from what i know from my friends...
The promotion rate of going from JC 1 to JC 2 in a class is 50%!~
Somemore , u are competing with those nerd students...
The chances of retaining and promoting is the same..
If u are willing to take the risk... i have no say.

For my case , i cant take that much stress...
I will freak out.
I have a good example.. I have a friend , last time from CHIJ ST NICK.
She got 6 for L1R5. and got into AJC
And she is in JC 2 now.. She is failing 2 subjects...
I also have another example.. I have a senior in Whitley that goes to NYJC.
She is in JC 1 this year.. She had 10 - 14 for L1R5.
And now she only passed 1 subject..

If u think the GP and Economic Paper is not a problem..
Think again...

If anyone feels that some of my above statements are not true..
Pls voice out ur opinion.
I would like to know how others think ..
I know my above statements are Pro Poly Minded..
But i dun find any good things about JC route..
Okay.. Normally JC students will get an 'A' Level Cert and proceed to Uni to get a degree.
And if the poly students put in the same effort.
He will get a diploma and also a degree if further studies in Uni
Think again... which one is better?








If breakups never existed the music industry would go bankrupt.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.