Didnt go school today...
Yi mei also didnt go....
We paka dun go de coz we feel that going school arent effective.
coz i feel that maybe self study at home is better..
Yea.. it was better...
I can learn more and also i dun feel that tired...

Jarrod messaged me why i didnt go school.
I am so touched. although he always make fun of me in class.
This shows who are really my true friends that care for me.
I told Jing Han i would not be coming so he didnt message me.

I woke up at 8 plus then watch the channel 8 morning news show.
It was about the discussion of whether it is effective using modern music to teach chinese.
They also showcase Anderson and Jurong JC school environment and culture.

Then started studying social studies at 10.
Studied till 12 plus then yi mei came my house to study too.
Then she study physics while i continue studying my ss.

Then at 2.
I was asking yi mei if shuyu will call her then after 1 sec , she called her. Lolz... so qiao lo.
They said they just released from school and coming over.
Then shuyu ask if me and yi mei eat le ma..
I replied that i didnt eat and i thot she will buy me something to eat..
Then at 2 plus , they came and they only bought their own food.
Diiao...
I was feeling so hungry lo
then they ate at my house.
While i was so jealous seeing they all eat while i can only stare at the food.
Furthermore , shuyu bought a set of chicken chop (if i am not wrong ) with fries and etc...
It is my favourite... and i can only stare lo...
Haiz...
She also felt quite guilty then offered to cook instant noodle for me...
But i didnt wan coz its like... the owner should treat the guest and not the other way round.
No choice... gonna bear my hunger...
A hungry man is an angry man!!!
Lolz...

Then after that.. four of us study together lo...
Shuyu and lay kheng do english article compo.
While me and yi mei continue what we were studying earlier on...
Was chatting and gossiping. =D

At around 5. Yimei got to go and meet her boyfriend.
I dunno is for the sake of her boyfriend or the cookies that her boyfriend had bought.
Then was discussing with shuyu and lay kheng about those poly courses..
I was slacking from 5 onwards...
Then they all finish doing at around 6 lo...
Then walk with them to the bus stop and also a chance to sneak out to get sth to eat.. XD

Shuyu said that she hear my blog de song till sian le.
I will change my blog song after this week.
Coz i really love this song...
I simply love Jay Chou songs!~
coz most of the songs reflects about my life...

I dunno if i will go school tml...
See first ba... Maybe lo.. XD. Heh...




My day became brighter whenever i sees you...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.