Okay...
Wasnt that productive today...
Woke up at 9am as usual to catch SURVIVOR!~
I did a research and found out that Survivor 15 , china will be showing on 20 sept in America..
So i think it would be showcase in singapore around that date...
Awaiting for that day =D
I missed survivor really alot..

Then watch zhong ji yi jia ep 13 posted on the web...
Then went out to meet shuyu , yi mei and jing han to study.
Did some maths questions then switch to do chem...
Ow yong came at around 2.30..
I didnt do much maths questions these days so did not have questions to ask him..
coz my main focus is to do well for my english and humanities now..

U guys must be shocked why i suddenly want to do well in humanities ba..
coz i want to take the tourism course in poly and combined humanities must be included inside.
and to be able to qualify , i have to hit a single digit for my L1B4..
I think the cut off point is 10 for most polys ba..

Haiz.. so gonna work hard...
Studied till 6pm then walk tgt to interchange then yi mei bought a dress that is extremely small on the way..
I think i can treat that dress as my shirt. Lolz..

So.. er.. nothing le lo...
blogging now... so boring...
going jing han house later to watch soccer match =D..

Sayonara!~





It has been 25 days...
and I am already struggling to forget the past..
But all u took was just 5 days to get a replacement..
and forget the 434 days that we have spent together..
U told me u wanted ' FOREVER '
U said things just for the sake of saying...
You wanted me to trust you..
U said u will not betray me...
I believed...
You even told me to take care of my next gf properly...
Because i trusted you that u will never betray me thats why i didnt care much when u flirt.
But this was the outcome.
Dun u find yourself too fake?
Why do u have to be so fake?
Dun u find ur life is so meaningless being a fake you?
Things are easier to be said than done..
You just like the chase..
After 434 days , i finally see your true colours..
I've realised i just wasted more than 1% of my lifetime on you.
Time is the only thing in life that can never be recycled.
I regret...


Erm... i think this can be a good plot for compos... XD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.