Walk the talk.


Calm and Peaceful.

Yesterday wasnt friday the 13th. But there were 2 breaking news. First of all, i guess the whole world knows already that Michael Jackson was announced that he has passed away in the morning. When i first heard the news early in the morning from daniel, i was like, "Dont give me that shit so early". Sad la, but true.

Next breaking news is that, at around approximately 5 plus in the evening. There was a news that a year 1 student from our school, nyp has contacted h1n1 flu. Also, the first case in nyp. I dont know how many days that this case has been, but i guess its pretty serious, i see teachers and even some students wearing mask when i was on my way home. So.. now... i guess everyone from the TEP attachment is hoping that the school will close down for like one week or so. I need a break! I didnt have the time to enjoy my 2 weeks term break before i actually start my attachment.

Oh yea, and talking about TEP, i am really happy that i am in a team with fun and nice people. We have people spending half of the day in the room watching nickelodeon shows. We have people bringing their external hard disk to exchange songs and movies. Me and Alan like to open our "mini concert" everyday. lol. And for today, we even did some crazy and childish stuffs. I love my team! :D

I have just finished watching slumdog millionaire a couple of minutes ago. I know it has been out for a really long time, but i didnt have the time to go to the theatre to catch it. I was really curious that how an indian movie can actually claim so many awards. After watching it, i know this show truly deserves it. Fantastic story line with a good linkage of the movie scenes. Do watch it if you have not (:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.