Hello BSC.


I am lacking of something...


After a wonderful holiday, it is time to get back to school. The start of my attachment for the next 18 weeks has begun - 9 weeks @ Business Services Centre and another 9 weeks @ MSC. For the past 3 days, i had some workshops regarding the attachment that i am going to be at for the next 8-9 weeks.

What can i say.. Erm.. BSC, doing data entry and mystery shopping. It seems boring but i guess i have to make the most out of it since i am here already. Also, thank god that i have nice teammates to talk to.

Starting from tomorrow, there will be no more workshops, so it is working time, daily from 9am to 5.30pm. Jia you Alex.

Tomorrow will be a better day.


My weakest point,
I hate this kind of feeling.
It has been coming back repeatedly.
A feeling that has been stopping me from moving on.
Please allow me to let go totally.
Let go away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.