I miss the songs.


There is no failure in my dictionary.

Some convos with old mate, grig. How HS is and why he left. Hearing from what grig actually told me, it seems that things arent on the right track. Talked to reen and si hui to hear what is happening too. Then, passing a message to ferdy through reen. Giving a kind message, telling him not to give up. But he told me, "He left already, still care so much for what". I was upset to hear that la. It doesnt pay to be nice towards ferdy.

I have already parted from this place. But HabboSoup was actually the place where i grew up. From 15 years old to 17. It is very cek ang to see things going like that. The place where i learn, where i imply my knowledge at, the place where i gave my best and feel the sense of achievement after recovering from a downfall. I would not want to see hs falling day by day, nothing is impossible, get a grab back with new strategy. I will pray for you.

Yesterday


Out with SLAY once again! :D
- Dinner
- Transformers
- Pool

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.